Human Responsibility Playbook
A pessimistic view of how people tend to handle the big issues in life:
- That problem doesn't exist.
- Even if it does exist, it's not a big problem.
- Even if it is a big problem, it will fix itself.
- Even if it won't fix itself, it's too late to do anything.
- Even if it's not too late, it's not my problem.
- Even if it is my problem, I personally don't have to act.
- Even if I do personally have to act, I can half ass it.
- Even if I can't half ass it, my actions don't really matter.
- Even if my actions do really matter, nobody else is helping.
- Even if others are helping, it's too few to make a difference.
- There's enough to make a difference?
- Then what's the big deal?